When it comes to babies there’s one company that springs to mind when protecting the booty of your little one and that’s Boudreaux. So when they announced they were launching a new product: Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Maximum Strength Jar they got together with Momtrends to give us a Maximum Strength “Booty” Workout.
I know before kids I would laugh at a product called Butt Paste, but after having kids I love that it’s a name that’s straight forward. It kicks diaper rash quickly and the new formula has 40% Zinc Oxide, witch is over two time the rash fighting power of the original. I also love that it’s free of dyes, parabens, preservatives, phthalates and talc. Oh and the new container has a flip top lid which makes using it even easier.
Boudreaux’s was started by a pharmacist in small town Covington, LA because customers would ask for something to treat their babies diaper rash. Together with a pediatrician he created his formula for butt paste. As the company has grown they have one goal to meet and exceed parents’ expectations for baby care. Oh and fun fact the Boudreaux baby has a name “Booty”
Now they also knew how to put my booty to work. As we were put through a booty focused worked out at Exhale Spa with some healthy treats and mini massages. I totally felt the burn, and for the days after, and loved that we even got a written workout to share with you. Here’s a simple exercise that’s easy to do at home.
Turned Out Thigh:
1. Stand facing into chair arms’ length away, shoulder width apart
2. Press heels together, making approximate 45-degree angle with feet. Ears over shoulders, shoulders over hips. bend both knees, keeping tailbone dropped in neutral, abdominals in.
3. Raise heels off floor about 2-3 inches (keep heels together)
4. Move body down and up a couple inches by bending knees.
5. Keeping “down” position as highest point, lower seat down toward heels and come up half the way (lowest point is seat couple inches above heels).
6. Repeat 10 times. Keep spine straight and abdominals pulled in.
Challenge: Holding halfway point count of 10, add pulses 10 times, perform pelvic tuck/releases.
So the next time your looking for a useful and appreciated gift or way to combat diaper rash for your little ones check out Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Maximum Strength there’s no doubt this will be appreciated from moms and kids!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.