Before you know the kids are already hitting 100 days of school and it’s time to make a 100 days shirt. Why not make this 100 sweet days shirt.
100 Sweet Days of school shirt
What kid doesn’t love sweets and cupcakes. They seem to always be celebrating a birthday or holiday so this shirt makes sense for the 100th day of school
100th day of school shirt supplies
Iron on vinyl (glitter, lite, metallic)
Easy Press Mat
How to make a 100th day of school shirt
1. Figure out your sweet idea. We went with cupcakes, but you could also do ice cream, donuts, sprinkles or candy. Lots of options with this theme.
2. Add 100 items in Cricut Design space. We decided to do 20 of each color, so we needed 5 different colors.
3. Size- Keep in mind you’re cutting 100 and the shirt is probably a child’s small or medium so make each item a little smaller than an inch by inch.
4. When ready to cut make sure you select the right material. Mirror the image and place the vinyl shiny side down.
5. Once you’ve cut and weeded your images have the child place them all over the shirt.
6. Use an EasyPress2 to add the images. It’s quick and easy and you’ll find the child can help do this. (Just remember to give them a safety lesson on it being hot 1st)
100th day of school shirt
It’s so much fun to work with your child to make this special 100th day shirt. They love showing it off and wearing it proudly.
Do you have a fun 100th day is school shirt idea?