Nothing says sweet like a big fluffy delicious cone of Cotton Candy! I LOVE cotton candy, and if the kids are allowed to have it they gobble it up as well. So if you’re looking for a sweet, easy no-sew costume I’ve got you covered with this cotton candy costume.
Cotton Candy Costume
No Sew Costume Supplies Needed:
- Tulle – I used about 4 yards (blue and pink are favorites for cotton candy!)
- 2 rubber bands
- 2 safety pins
- White shirt or sweatshirt
- White pants or sweatpants
How to make a DIY Cotton Candy Costume:
- Put on the white pants and shirt
- Tie a rubber band around each end of the tulle.
- Safety pin one end of the tulle to the bottom of your shirt.
- Wrap the tulle around the body. When you get to the top wrap it over the shoulders
- Take the end of the tulle and tuck it into a fold and pin it on the inside.
- Fluff out the tulle to make it look fluffy!
That’s it. It’s easy and simple and you’ll look very sweet!
originally published September 1, 2015