One of my favorite quotes from a Disney movie comes from the classic Peter Pan. “All you need is Faith, Trust and a little bit of Pixie Dust.” Of course I feel the quote is about more then just flying. For me it’s believing in something bigger and knowing that it can happen. It’s also become a saying when you get a magical email from a certain company that you’ve been “sprinkled with pixie dust.” Since I personally love to get pixie dust emails (did you see our Disney Kids play date) and I’m excited for my friends when they do I wanted to make a shirt that I could wear to keep the magic alive all the time.
Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust Disney Quote Shirt Supplies:
How to make a Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust Disney Quote Shirt
- Wash the shirt. It’s so important to make sure you’ve washed anything you’re going to iron on to.
- Create the quote in the Cricut design studio
- I suggest you cut it out on Paper 1st to make sure it’s the size you want
- Place the vinyl face down on the mat and make sure the dial on your Cricut is set to Iron on glitter
- Before hitting cut make sure you’ve flipped the image
- Cut the quote and then remove all excess vinyl
- Place the quote on the shirt
- Iron it on, and really make sure it’s on there well. Take the time to do this write. You don’t want a letter falling off!
Make sure when you wash the shirt it’s turned inside out and tumble dry low heat.
That’s it. Pretty simple and I personally feel a little magical every time I wear the shirt. It reminds me that I just have to have Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust and my day is going to be great!
Looking for other fun Disney themed DIY shirts? Check out the Family Disney Shirts I made for our trip last year.