Last year I set a goal for myself. To make 13 outfits for the year.
I know I don’t talk about sewing very much on the blog, but I wanted to share with you the 13 outfits I made in 2013.
1. Tinkerbell costume
2. Captain Hook (I cheated a little on this since I made it out of a Fruit of the Loom sweatshirt, but I’m counting it!)
3. Peter Pan costume
4. Peter Pan’s shadow costume
5. Black dress for volunteering
6. Valentine’s dress
7. NYC dress (I love this fabric, it’s a map of NYC)
8. Dr. Suess dress
9. Buzz Lightyear Birthday party dress
10. Vintage style Christmas dress
11. Halloween Twirl shirt for a birthday gift (not pictured)
12. Vintage style dress for me, which didn’t fit 🙁 (not pictured)
13. Vintage circle skirt for me, which I haven’t worn yet, but will (not pictured)
I’m very proud of myself. Now that I have my sewing/craft room I’m getting things done and not feeling so guilty about taking up the living room.
Will I set the goal for 14 in 2014, as of this moment no, but I’m glad I did this. I wish you a happy and safe New Year’s Eve!