It’s official I’m 40! I decided to embrace this new decade by celebrating the big 4-0 showing my personality and love of Disney with my 40 Ears Old shirt.
When Is Walt Disney World’s Birthday?
Let me start by saying I share a birthday with Walt Disney World and Epcot. These parks opened on October 1st, a few years before I was born, but I love that we share the same birthday. I had big goals of celebrating my 40th birthday in the park, and came up with the idea for my shirt years ago. I knew I wanted to take 40 Mickey heads in the shape of a big Mickey head and wear some birthday ears to celebrate and show my love for one of my favorite places.
I wasn’t able to make a trip down to Orlando to celebrate, but I think it’s important to take time to enjoy life and what you love. I was lucky to have had many surprises over my birthday weekend, between a weekend getaway with girlfriends to finding 50 people standing in my backyard for a surprise party. I am truly blessed.
40 Ears Old Shirt Design
What’s great about this shirt is I’ve already designed it in Cricut Design Space. 40 Ears Old Shirt. So you just need a new supplies and some fun ears to pull off this look.
40 Ears Old Supplies Needed:
How to make a Disney Birthday Shirt
- Use my design 40 Ears Old in Cricut Design Space!
- Pick out your Iron on Vinyl. I chose to use Silver glitter and pink to match my Birthday ears.
- Place your Iron on Vinyl face down/shiny side down on the cutting mat and make sure you select the right material to cut.
- Once you cut the vinyl, weed away and start to warm up your EasyPress 2
- Use the EasyPress 2 to apply the design (Make sure you check out this Free Printable for EasyPress 2 Settings)
Disney Birthday Shirt
I’m so pleased with how it this shirt turned out. I got so many comments and it was just fun to wear a crazy outfit for the day. Of course if you just wear the shirt it’s not crazy, but I chose to pair it with a tutu and sparkly ears.