Do you have a favorite candy? For my son it’s bubble gum, but not just any bubble gum, Dubble Bubble. So I decided to make him a Dubble Bubble Costume and I think it turned out pretty sweet.
Dubble Bubble Costume
I really wanted to make something that would look like the wrapper of the gum, the yellow center and blue twists on the end are iconic. I also wanted this to be something comfortable because I have a feeling that it’s going to be worn more than just Halloween.
Dubble Bubble Costume Supplies
- Yellow Tank top
- Blue long sleeve shirt
- Red, White and Blue Iron on vinyl
- Cricut (Explore Air 2 or Maker)
- EasyPress 2
- EasyPress Mat
How to make the Dubble Bubble costume shirt
- To make the costume I’ve already designed the Dubble Bubble logo for you in Cricut Design Space
- When you’re ready to cut the iron on vinyl, place it on the mat face down and don’t forget to select mirror image before cutting
- After you weed the vinyl it’s time to heat up the EasyPress 2 (make sure you download the FREE EasyPress 2 Settings)
- Use the EasyPress 2 to iron on the vinyl. Remember when doing layers you’ll want to make sure you place some teflon between the press and vinyl and it’s not recommended to layer more than 3 layers of the Cricut Everyday Iron on.
- Once this is done it’s time to pull together the look. I used a long sleeve blue shirt and added the yellow tank top on top of that.
Dubble Bubble Gum
The only thing that you need now it just some Dubble Bubble Gum to share with friends and trick or treaters!